chaz bono dancing with the stars

Bookmark and Share
Chaz Bono explained of his mother: "She was so proud. She cried when she saw it. She’s been so supportive, and I’ve been having really bad problems with my knees and ankles and she sent somebody over to work on me last night, which was really great because I do need all the help I can get at this point."
Bono, the only child of Cher and Sonny Bono, was born a female but underwent gender-reassignment surgery last year. When ABC announced earlier this week that he would compete, some conservative "Dancing With the Stars" fans lashed out on Internet message boards



The 42-year-old activist son of Cher is seen sporting black pants, a black vest and matching back tie as he stands next to pro partner Lacey Schwimmer, who is wearing a sexy black and red dress.
Chaz is already hard at work training for his ballroom debut – something he’s already feeling the effects of.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment